This article describes how to uninstall FACSIMILE for Windows and preserve you license for a new installation. NOTE: If you don’t follow this procedure you will not be able to obtain a trigger code to activate the license at a later date. You should always uninstall before upgrading your operating system or making major hardware changes to your system (e.g. hard disk replacement or new motherboard.
Getting the registration information.
Start the FACSIMILE for Windows software then:-
1. From the Help menu select Registration Menu.
2. From the sub-menu select Get Registration Details
The registration dialog appears.
- If you are not the license holder, change the name in the User box.
- Make sure the âRequest deregistration triggerâ checkbox is checked.
- Click [Email] trigger code request.